Sunday, September 5, 2010

back in the groove




This first post will probably not live up to my expectations but it needs to be done. It's taken me forever to find a focus for this blog, and now that I've done so, I better start writing immediately. Otherwise, it could be another few years before I get around to it.
I'm currently living in South Korea teaching English. My husband and I enjoy Korea and teaching, most of the time, but we are definitely looking forward to being home in Canada. Our projection is Spring 2012. At times I feel like that day can't come soon enough, but we are very lucky to live in a great city with wonderful friends during our adventure here.
So in the spirit of enjoying the present I'm going to focus on some things that I love doing. One of those things is painting. I can find it hard to be creative in this environment and often allow myself to get into a rut with my free time. I'm going to do my best to get out of that rut and allow my creativity to come to life.
I also want to bring my future goals into the present. Before coming to Korea I had my own business of hand painted glassware and ceramics. I want to continue my passion and craft so I can build upon my accomplishments. I think this blog will help keep me focused and allow me to share my projects with you as I complete them. I hope you enjoy.

1 comment: